The Alderney Rugby Club are looking for a badge for the New Ridunian Rugby Tops.
What To Do
We want your imagination to go wild! The badge needs to be related to rugby and help us defeat our opponents. Our theme is Roman & Alderney
- Entries must be finished by 31st of August & the winner will be announced soon after
- Entries can be no bigger than A4
- You can use anything you would like, pencils, crayons, pastels, paints and even your fingers.
- Designing on the computer is allowed.
- Only use yellow, black and red
- No background, we only need a badge
- You can submit your artwork by taking a photo of your artwork and submit it via our ‘Alderney Rugby’ facebook page or email email@example.com or deliver to Flat 55a Victoria Street, Alderney.
- All entrants must be 17 or under and should ask permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
- The winning entry will be transferred into a digital format
- You can enter as many times as you want
- You will be the first to receive and wear our new Kit
- You’ll get an A4 framed picture of your badge
- Become match mascot of our next home game